LADA SAMARA fans worldwide (better in english, please) [Печать]
Выбрать сообщения с # по # FAQ
AUTOLADA.RU -> Семейство "Самара" |

#76:  Автор: RendyОткуда: Санкт-Петербург СообщениеДобавлено: 12 Декабря 2004 01:41
Many foto good and not good tuning VAZ: http://zubil.net/index2.php .

Respect Flipper Tom.
SAMARA - it is nice car.

-
Sorry my bad english.

#77: CCCP - russia Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 14 Декабря 2004 03:54
[quote="Восьмеркин"]I'm crying.... :-D nostalgy 8-) USSR Drinks or Beer[/quote]

do you seen also before linked the video "bechyne4" ? :)

the last sentence is (not exactly) "15 years after revolution, and here gone cars with old russian flags, and sound old russian hymn, fuck, i want to salute, fuck, boys, i really feel the power of russian nations !"

and i must say, then i feel that power too ! - you can be proud for many things (and lada ofcourse too:)

#78: guestion Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Марта 2005 21:10
is possible to set this valve cam designed for 1.5 engine to 1,3 engine ?

http://www.tuning-shop.ru/index.php?state=product&activeProduct=2335&currentPage=3

where to buy extension like rims for 2110 wings ?

#79:  Автор: RS_2108Откуда: Питер СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Марта 2005 21:22
Hello, Tom!
I've heard that there's a posiibility to buy a 1700i engine for Samara. I've heard this from my friend, who was going to change his 1300 to 1700i, but could not because was sent to work in other city.
Just by simple calculation i think u can take about 120-130 horse powers from 1700 engine by it's chip tuning.

#80: guestion Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Марта 2005 21:22

http://www.tuning-shop.ru/index.php?state=product&activeProduct=2335&currentPage=3

#81:  Автор: RS_2108Откуда: Питер СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Марта 2005 21:22
Hello, Tom!
I've heard that there's a posiibility to buy a 1700i engine for Samara. I've heard this from my friend, who was going to change his 1300 to 1700i, but could not because was sent to work in other city.
Just by simple calculation i think u can take about 120-130 horse powers from 1700 engine by it's chip tuning.

#82: guestion Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Марта 2005 21:31

#83:  Автор: Driver of 21140Откуда: Липецкая обл. СообщениеДобавлено: 28 Марта 2005 01:52
Hello.
Yes, you can do it.
I see fotos of your site - good cars.
Excuse me for my bad english.

#84: Re: guestion Автор: Kirill111Откуда: Замкадыш СообщениеДобавлено: 28 Марта 2005 02:18
Flipper Tom писал(а):

Hello, Tom! Nice to speak to you! Very Happy Of course you can set this valve cam on 1.3 engine, but remember that these cams were designed for 1.5-1.6 engines. So, noone knows how would they behave in your 1.3 engine. Firstly, I'd suggest you to set a new sport-carburettor, it costs about 100$ in Russia. The problem is that it is designed for 1.5 too. :-( Really, there is no tuning for 1.3 engine in Russia. So, the best decision for you is to upgrade your car with a new 1.5i engine (called 2111). Still it will cost you about 1500$, but the effect is great. And also there is PLENTY of tuning parts for this engine. Its power can easily be more than 100 hp... If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer you. Good luck with your Samara, man! Very Happy Cya!

#85: zdrastvujte malciky Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 24 Май 2005 19:47
Hello boys, i am back again ! Smile

and here is photos from last czech & slovak lada meeting

http://ladaklub.com/srazy/bechyne/bech5/

and here is updated my samara webpage - i was bring any tuning parts from belgium so now i will try to set them to my samara :)

http://www.samara.wz.cz

do you anyone have experience with setting VW golf GT engine to the samara ? its one of the way which we will try to go Smile

#86: Kirill111 Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 24 Май 2005 19:54
Kirill111 : thanx for info, but 1,5 16v here (in czech) is possible to buy only newone and its very expensive Sad and bring it from russia is little bit complicated Sad but never say never Smile
#87:  Автор: Kirill111Откуда: Замкадыш СообщениеДобавлено: 24 Май 2005 20:09
Wow! Hi again Tom! Great photos, thanx! Nice to see people, who make tuned Lada's in czech and other countries. Go on and good luck!
#88:  Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 02:49
Hi boys !
new story comes Smile I was ride on the one of biggest tuning party in czech called "mimon wars" (similar as desert wars from fast and furious movie) but its was a little bit dull so we gone to the little offroad exhibition Smile

and next i was meet my friends from NIVAclub and ofcourse i was try offroad trial and I WIN ! Smile (category "other")

but at way to home i was fall to hole on the road and crashed gearbox :-/

#89:  Автор: RazzoRОткуда: Челябинск СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 11:47
Nica car!
Beautiful rims. Rally-style Smile How many inches?
Why you didn't clean rust on your rear wings?
How you call the name of your car color? We call it - "wet asphalt". Smile

#90:  Автор: Саша_Откуда: Москва-СПб СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 12:25
О чем речь-то.
Ни хера не понятно.
Понял только, что с чехами.

#91:  Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 13:21
[quote="RazzoR"]Nica car!
How you call the name of your car color? We call it - "wet asphalt". Smile[/quote]
hi ! Smile
rims are 14" ATS from Alfa Romeo with 185/60 tires
and for second my samara i have prepare 16" borbet with 205/45 tires Smile
rust ? i know , i must will make complete repair Confused
color ? you joker ! Smile i call it gray silver - exactly "rusted gray silver" Sad

#92:  Автор: RazzoRОткуда: Челябинск СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 18:31
I'm not a joker Smile This is a true name of this color. AutoVAZ was give it.

Does Borbet make a rims with 4*98?!

What type of springs are you have? Can you see and say the colored mark on it?

#93:  Автор: ВосьмеркинОткуда: Україна переможе! СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 20:06
Flipper Tom писал(а):

RazzoR писал(а):

Nica car!
How you call the name of your car color? We call it - "wet asphalt". Smile

hi ! Smile
rims are 14" ATS from Alfa Romeo with 185/60 tires
and for second my samara i have prepare 16" borbet with 205/45 tires Smile
rust ? i know , i must will make complete repair Confused
color ? you joker ! Smile i call it gray silver - exactly "rusted gray silver" Sad

Tom! RazzoR said about The trading name of color. It is really "wet asphalt" Very Happy . But "gray silver"(more precisely "gray metallic" or simply "gray") is the name of this color for Сertificate on registration.
And 2:
on your foto in theme "Fotos of cars of Samaradrivers" we see 3 fotos. on it 2 or 3 or 4 various 08 (white and gray)? Very Happy one white "as Camel-Trothy" and another and 2 gray with diifferent number Rolling Eyes

#94:  Автор: ВосьмеркинОткуда: Україна переможе! СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 20:14
Саша_ писал(а):

О чем речь-то.
Ни хера не понятно.
Понял только, что с чехами.

Не с чехами, а с одним. И речь в общем о том что в Чехии довольно многочисленный и активный LADA-Club. и это несмотря на то что у них есть своя Шкода. и вобще приятно видеть что даже в Чехии любят наши машины впику некоторым упертым идиотам с соседних веток которые только и знают что талдычат про "чудесные ино" Laughing

#95:  Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 26 Июня 2005 22:54
RazzoR: i am sorry! great name for metalic colour :)

borbet:

i have standart lada springs and suspension but i prepare to buy sport Platimex spring and koni suspensions (question of money)

in technical documents of car is the color write only as grey-metalic

Восьмеркин: yes ! last year i has all that 4 samaras (and sierra 2.8 4x4), "safari" i was sell, and white one i was dismount for part (rust throuch body)
now i have silver 1.5i and older silver 1.3
of course i looking for other one to buy :)

"чудесные ино" cool Smile

#96:  Автор: ВосьмеркинОткуда: Україна переможе! СообщениеДобавлено: 27 Июня 2005 00:08
Your's Samara with "short wing" Wink we see it very seldom on ours street because VAZ is made samara with only "long wing" since 1993-94. but "short wing" is better because no problems with damage paint near headlight.I had 08(1300) of 1990 old. And has sold it 1999 with 200000 km and no any problems. the quility of paint of that years was very good Very Happy
#97:  Автор: RazzoRОткуда: Челябинск СообщениеДобавлено: 29 Июня 2005 08:50
Cool rims. Like a BMW. Many spokes style :)

You have a "euro" type of springs, i think. Because you car - is export version of Lada Samara.

#98: big trouble Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 04 Июля 2005 01:21
i have big trouble Sad
i was changed gearbox, but at final, axe with cogget wheel of drive of tachometer was fall me down in to the gear box Sad is any way to take it out ?
my friend propose to make hole in the bottom of body of gearbox, take it out, and next, hole patch using by metal plate with screws to body and silica glue. ?

#99:  Автор: Flipper TomОткуда: czech rep. СообщениеДобавлено: 19 Июля 2005 18:12
Hi , i has a little bit trouble, but dont worry, samara is ok :)

#100:  Автор: LevskiОткуда: Москва, ЮВАО СообщениеДобавлено: 19 Июля 2005 20:40
Hi, Flipper Tom! I'm Nick, can i get into your topic? Wink

Wow. Nice picture. Now i think, now you need new left brakes disk Wink
By the way, why you use 13" brakes? It really posible to change brakes to 14" (from VAZ 2112). Now i thinking about it, i want to buy all parts and change my brakes.

AUTOLADA.RU -> Семейство "Самара" |
Страница 4 из 7
Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
AUTOLADA.RU