Страница 2 из 203
McRae
Kirill111 писал(а):

I could translate the first post in 15 vinutes if it will be more convenient for you, guys Pardon

you're fu...ing crazy Very Happy
RoN
there is no need to translate this supercool
McRae
howewer, they can use google.translate (as me)
RoN
kirill... can you speak in english so fast without any problems at the any country you visit?

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 7 секунд:

McRae
If I will speak some abusive words in English, will you ban me? ROFL
Alex Kh.
it's cool training for me. Now I learn English Language, and some training will be useful for me.
Kirill111
RoN писал(а):

kirill... can you speak in english so fast without any problems at the any country you visit?

Not only can I, but I do every visit. Sometimes I have problems with understanding fluid speech when the person does not speak native english. For example this was an issue in India and Turkey sometimes. 63
G-Driver
A pochemu dveri-to gniyut? Ne ocinkovannaja chtoli? facepalm
Alex Kh.
How long had you learning english? How?
Kirill111
G-Driver писал(а):

A pochemu dveri-to gniyut? Ne ocinkovannaja chtoli? facepalm

Sorry, I dont understand Pardon
G-Driver
Alex Kh. писал(а):

facepalm
-=GaLaN=-
Alex Kh.
G-Driver
can you understand your facepalm?
Kirill111
Alex Kh. писал(а):

School #1206 with enhanced foreign language learning

After that school english lessons in the univercity only made me laugh, because the teacher herself obiously knew english worse than myself. pst ROFL
G-Driver
Alex Kh. писал(а):

G-Driver
can you understand your facepalm?

насяльника! шайтанаме! hehe
-=GaLaN=-
This BMW topic slowly turning to shit. 63
Kirill111
That was funny. I did not attend any of the english lessons in univercity at all and finally came to the exam. The teacher said that I did not attend the lssons and she can not give me more than 4 mark. I argued with her and said that I know english better than herself, so how can she fucking give me 4 mark. It was like "who are you to judge me?".. pst

But that bitch was stubborn and susceptible, so I have only "4" in my diploma. facepalm facepalm facepalm
Alex Kh.
G-Driver
В чем йумар?
Kirill111
Alex Kh. писал(а):

G-Driver
В чем йумар?

Цитата:

How long had did you learning english? How?

Pardon
-=GaLaN=-
Kirill111 писал(а):

who are you to judge me

pst

Kirill111 писал(а):

I have only "4" in my diploma

Loh is a destiny. 63
Alex Kh.
Kirill111
I'm glad, that in your school was a good teacher.

As for me, i haven't problem with reading and translate text, but i have problem with speak and writting in english, so i went in english courses.
Kirill111
-=GaLaN=-
Funny thing is - noone cares about the marks in diploma. If a company wants you to speak english - they will send you to examination. As my company did. And again I found some errors in their test program and during conversation part of the exam found that the teacher herself does not know english better than me. 63
Alex Kh.
Kirill111
i thought, that i must use past perfect continious form.
AxL
атака ламеров на гугл транслэйт hehe
Alex Kh.
G-Driverда и я же сказал что только учусь, епта, сразу дохера петросянов набежало. сами то как, шарите с гугл транслейтом?

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 6 секунд:

Kirill111 писал(а):

-=GaLaN=-
And again I found some errors in their test program and during conversation part of the exam found that the teacher herself does not know english better than me. 63

may be fonded? it's past form?
Долбодятел
Новая тема Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.
Страница 2 из 203
Перейти:
Информация по иконкам и возможностям