Страница 1 из 1
vazman
Hello from Slovenia.

J m driveing my Lada 111 for a year now and j have not problems with this car yet. This and price of this car are main reasons whay my mother decided to buy Lada 112 next jear.

So i am asking you, am i just lucky or this new Ladas are better than few years ago.
Are this cars realible or not,if not, wich problems are most frequent?
Can you tell me yours experiences with Ladas 110/111/112?
Number of kilometers wich you done with your Lada...

Thank you!

PS You can write in Russian too.

Zadravo!(in slovenian language)

Jaz vozim Lado 111 zhe 1 leto in na srecho brez problemov.Zato ker je avto poceni in poceni za vzdrzhevanje se je tudi moja mama odlochila za nakup Lade 112.Prosim vas,da povete nekaj o vashih izkushnjah z Ladami in kako ste bili zadovoljni?
Kateri so problemi,ki se veckrat pojavljajo?
Koliko kilometrov ste zhe prevozili z vašo Lado...

Hvala.
Sergey1981
glad to listne that VAZ are used in Europe! Lada112 is more powerful and has 14" front brakes and engine V16 but in towns you don't understand the best features of this car? because for it you need good autobans and speed more than 100 km/h!!! And check your engine as in manual!!!
Miked
Hi,

It is very easy thing. If you don't have a problem with Russian (and Russian code page) just look through this conference and you'll get to the truth! It is very difficult to say that Lada is a sample of the reliability and durability Smile This is not the case unfortunately :-( The Ladas become better, of course, but very slowly (I mean new car, naturally). It is very long story, so you'll better just to read a topics...

Good luck and good choice!

Best regards,
Mikhail (Lada110, 22000 km)

P.S. I was in Portoroz this September. Very nice place!
Suslov
I have Lada-112 (VAZ-21120). In operation 1 year (since December 2002), 30 thousand km.
Usually the quality in Russia is always below average level, and everybody is ready for that, so thaking it into consideration I have no big claims on my car. Laughing
The engine is good, no defects (Thanks God).
The suspension and steering control sometimes cause problems: low quality of shock-absorbers, of swinging circle of front suspension support, disbalance and deformation of brake disks, etc.
Many people have a lot of complaints for low quality of the car body details: a lot of errors of closure between body details (doors, boot lid and roof). In my car clearance between boot lid and boot frame is more than 1.5 cm. Sad
The main common defects usually happen with acessory units: ventilation/heating system, electric window raisers, fuse/commutation box etc. These do not affect to driving itself, but makes you nervous.
The best thing in Lada - its price. With my finances I cannot buy Toyota of BMW, and I understand it and I drive Lada and feel happy. Very Happy
I suppose that for export Lada has special quality control, otherwise nobody will buy it in Europe.
tenerife
Прикольно все пишут по англицки и все по разному :cool:
Diabolo
Гы! Смесь английского с нижегородским :-D
Разводка какая-то. Он че, м..дак в Словении не ТАЗу ездить?
Suslov
2Diabolo:
А почему бы и нет? Vazman же говорит - цена на его машину была основной причиной что он ее купил, и матушка его тоже собирается.

В подтверждение еще один факт - у меня товарищ месяц назад вернулся с Мальты - там по улицам ездят наши девятки. Праворульные. Имеется фото, могу выложить.

Так что ТАЗы в Европе продаются.

2 vazman:
Can you tell the price for Lada-111 and Lada-112 in Slovenia ?
It would be interesting for us to know...
Malez Piterskiy
Это еще ничего, вот в Питере на Мойке перед Бонч-Бруевичем стоит старая-старая восьмерка (еще с коротким крылом), а ездит на ней негр (афро-американец)...самая фишка в том, что восьмерка Праворульная!
Зрелище не для слабонервных...Негр на праворульной восьмерке в Питере Surprised
vazman
Suslov писал(а):

2 vazman:
Can you tell the price for Lada-111 and Lada-112 in Slovenia ?
It would be interesting for us to know...

Prices for Ladas from November,before were 1000$ lower.

Lada 112 1,5 =8307$
Lada 112 1,5 16V = 8800$

Lada 110 1,5 = 8246$
Lada 110 1,5 16V = 8738$

Lada 111 1,5 = 8738$
Lada 111 1,5 16V = 9230$

Lada Niva 1,7 = 10 000 $
CAIIIA_2111GTE
Ouch!
Why in the world one would go for Lada having these figures in mind?
There are so many other better alternatives out there!
That includes Skoda, Kia, Daewoo and others.
There are absolutely no reasons for getting Lada today for these prices, particularly outside Russia.

I'd say that the marginal price for the top model of Lada 112 16V is 7000 or 7500 w/ the cooling system.

vazman писал(а):

Prices for Ladas from November,before were 1000$ lower.

Lada 112 1,5 =8307$
Lada 112 1,5 16V = 8800$

Lada 110 1,5 = 8246$
Lada 110 1,5 16V = 8738$

Lada 111 1,5 = 8738$
Lada 111 1,5 16V = 9230$

Lada Niva 1,7 = 10 000 $

egor
Zdravo vazman!
Dalee izvini budet po russky.
Rad slyshat` glas Slovenca osobenno o Lada. Moja Lada 21113 2001 goda, proshla okolo 60 tkm . Ja ochen` dovolen, osobenno prijatno have Lada for Travel & Ski traveling. Ny da ladno, gde v Slovenii sam nahodishsa, gorod ? Y menaj mnogo drusei Slovencev v Russii & Slovenii , vmeste rabotaem i otduhaem. Oni deistvitel`no yvajaut Lada Niva & Lada 2110-11-12 ny vse v mire otnositel`no Smile.
See you!
maxik
Slushay vazman ,a pochemu tak dorogo .
Do you speak russian Shocked
Новая тема Ответить на тему
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти:
Информация по иконкам и возможностям