Страница 1 из 1
Slobodan
I have LADA 21103, works fine, but in last 2 month, from time to time light "Проверьте дивигатель" is lighting while engine is working?!

I don't have User Manual on Serbian or English, understand just little bit of Russian...

Does someone know how to solve this problem with that lamp and were I can find on the net User Manual for VAZ 2110 on English?

Thanks in advance.
Slobodan
gradac@softhome.net
Пара & 3 кола
Slobodan писал(а):

I have LADA 21103, works fine, but in last 2 month, from time to time light "Проверьте дивигатель" is lighting while engine is working?!

I don't have User Manual on Serbian or English, understand just little bit of Russian...

Does someone know how to solve this problem with that lamp and were I can find on the net User Manual for VAZ 2110 on English?

Thanks in advance.
Slobodan
gradac@softhome.net

Треба у диллерса.....
Y103
Hello Slobodan,
of course, you should make a request to service center.
But if you want to solve a problem yourself I recommend you to buy a trip computer. For instance, here www.autocomp.ru/catalogue/tripcomputers/vaz2110/
Best regards
ДИМОН63
Unfortunately, the routing computer has the description too in Russian. Address to the dealer.
Slobodan
Unfortunately my dealer does not have this manual translated??!

P.S. The lamp is off today. Could the problem be in the bad fuel?
Y103
yes, most often.
RDL_Grizzly
Вау у нас прибавляется людев пользующих десятое семейство :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Задавим буржуев ВАЗами и ТАЗами

Slobodan Welcome to users ten
ДИМОН63
Slobodan писал(а):

P.S. The lamp is off today. Could the problem be in the bad fuel?

No. It is improbable. The code can be counted directly from the controller. But as it to make it is necessary to write half of day. Excuse, there is no time. Sad
Dil
Greetings Slobodan.
I am glad to updating of users VAZ. Your problem can be solved replacement of gauges serially. Begin with oxid sensor control. Possibly it it gives such displays. Spare parts Bosh approach.
Новая тема Ответить на тему
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти:
Информация по иконкам и возможностям