Страница 1 из 2
Vuja
In serbian roads we have so many salt against ice and snow. Do VAZ 21114 1,6 16 valve need additional car body protection? What is quality of VAZ car body in your opinion? I set this questions because you have more experiance (you have more cold days on the winter season).

Последний раз редактировалось: Vuja (08 Января 2009 08:15), всего редактировалось 1 раз
nosik77
At us too on roads it is a lot of salt. Additional protective processing of a body is necessary.
Kachan
nosik77 писал(а):

Additional protective processing of a body is necessary.

+1 Smile preferable + wheel lockers
Xpert
In my opinion. all cars need extra protection from such things, not only LADA.
Roman353
оказывается и в Европе солью не брезгуют.
Servikt
Roman353
Servikt писал(а):

Who is here?

It I, salt, will corrode any car!
Tom669
Не думал я, что в Сербии тоже на дороги соль сыплют.
Vuja
I think that VAZ 2101-2 (Fiat 124 copy) had best quality of car body between all VAZ models (the thickness of sheet). Lada Niva would be best cross-country vehicle (excluding UAZ for very bad condition)watching raltion between quality - price that has a better chassis. Good
I'm not satisfied with the quality of car body VAZ 2112 (poor sheet and lot of plastics).
nea
I have VAZ 2112 but I prefer new Lada Niva old type carburator system double GMP chain. Chain make more noise but is reliable. Old models are technological backlog but for averige consumer better watching economical parameters.
This is my opinion.
nosik77
NIVA and 2112 absolutely different cars. To compare them among themselves it is incorrect. At qualitative and duly service, application of qualitative account materials - 21124 rather inexpensive car in operation. The car it is necessary to respect and love. Otherwise to use a taxi.
Vuja
nosik77 писал(а):

NIVA and 2112 absolutely different cars. To compare them among themselves it is incorrect. At qualitative and duly service, application of qualitative account materials - 21124 rather inexpensive car in operation. The car it is necessary to respect and love. Otherwise to use a taxi.

If you have troubles on the road with old models VAZ include Lada Niva you may do something, but if you have troubles with new models you must only cry or call taxi. If you remove bumper VAZ 2112 you rest only 3/4 car. Think about that. I now that Lada Niva and VAZ 2112 is deferent car and I compare them because price was egal. I have choise to peak between Lada Niva and VAZ 2112. I take VAZ 2112 like ''civil'' car but I don't sure that is good choise.

PS inexpensive car? дроссельный узел in my country 80 euro, Сцепление (complet) Sax 160 euro,датчик массового расхода воздуха 70 euro модуль зажигания 100 eura, par of высоковольтных проводов 60 eura...

Последний раз редактировалось: Vuja (09 Января 2009 01:23), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ганс
Vuja
Ганс писал(а):

vfac

vfac
Kachan
Vuja писал(а):

PS inexpensive car? дроссельный узел in my country 80 euro, Сцепление (complet) Sax 160 euro,датчик массового расхода воздуха 70 euro модуль зажигания 100 eura, par of высоковольтных проводов 60 eura...

wwow
nosik77
Vuja писал(а):

Епнуться!!!
The prices wild! Really thus VAZ it tries to be kept in the European market?

Ганс писал(а):

vfac

в смысле?
DriverSE
+1 this is necessary for this car
Vuja
[quote="nosik77"]
Vuja писал(а):

Епнуться!!!
The prices wild! Really thus VAZ it tries to be kept in the European market?

I don't have troubles with my new Lada but I drive only 12000 km. I have another car Simca Talbot Matra with LPG and drive it. 12000 km is little drive to take conclusion about quality of car but I hear and read about potencial troubles. Wink I don't understand why is VAZ parts prices in our country so high. High transport cost and big profit rate maybe? Another troubles with Lada parts is copy part why make Ukrain ''little bussines'' with poor quality. Do you have advice how recognise original VAZ parts?
Vuja
DriverSE писал(а):

What you mean +1?
Kachan
Vuja писал(а):

DriverSE писал(а):

What you mean +1?

He's agreed with nosik77 about
Цитата:

At us too on roads it is a lot of salt. Additional protective processing of a body is necessary.

V!C
Oh! Did not know that it is an international forum Smile . And salt, as they say for us is "salt and in Africa is salt" pst
Kachan
V!C писал(а):

Oh! Did not know that it is an international forum Smile

V!C
already was international Smile

V!C писал(а):

"salt and in Africa is salt" pst

Good Drinks or Beer

Vuja писал(а):

дроссельный узел in my country 80 euro...

BTW, can you tell us a prices on fuel in Serbia?
V!C
Kachan писал(а):

V!C
already was international

Yes, indeed... pst
Vuja
Vuja писал(а):

дроссельный узел in my country 80 euro...

BTW, can you tell us a prices on fuel in Serbia?[/quote]

1 euro = 94 dinara, 1 lit = 72 dinara, averige salary 350 euro.

But, I drive on TNG (gas) 1 lit = 39 dinara

Good supercool
averige consumation city drive 100 km 10 lit gasoline or 11 lit gas (TNG)
drive out of city 100 km 7 lit gasoline or 8 lit gas

Tell me about price fluel of Russia, and averige salary?
Do russian drive on LPG?
Gloom
Vuja писал(а):

Tell me about price fluel of Russia

Normal(92) 0.35 EUR
Premium(95) 0.39EUR

Vuja писал(а):

and averige salary

Salaries very different, also depend on region
Approximately <=1000$, excepting Moscow

Vuja писал(а):

Do russian drive on LPG?

Yes, of cource Smile
Kachan
Vuja писал(а):

Tell me about price fluel of Russia, and averige salary?
Do russian drive on LPG?

We have too wide ranges of fuel prices and average salary depends on region of Russia, and that can be absolutely different numbers Sad
In our regin (in NW Siberia) i think its something like 600 EUR average salary and 0,5 EUR per 1 litre of "Super" (95) gasoline. My average city drive consumation is around 7,5 litre of gasoline (1,5 8V engine).
Lot of peoples driving on gas, but i'm not sure about prices, i can check it tomorrow Smile
Новая тема Ответить на тему
Страница 1 из 2
Перейти:
пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ