Страница 3 из 15
PachaG
Ken13 писал(а):

Первый день учат вежливо здороваться в электронной переписке и уходить по-английски

на первом занятии я не был Smile
Ken13
PachaG писал(а):

Секундочка писал(а):

а чего у вас там было? меня будешь учить?

проходили какую-то хрень если честно
про работу разговор, про отдых, вопросу сабжект

а учить буду всех, кто захочет

ну и в индивидуальном порядке Wink

Никакие оферты, составленные по-английски подписывать не подсовывали?
Ken13
PachaG писал(а):

Ken13 писал(а):

Первый день учат вежливо здороваться в электронной переписке и уходить по-английски

на первом занятии я не был Smile

Действительно, переписываться с англичанами-опыт уже есть hehe
PachaG
не, ничо не подписывал
Секундочка
Ken13 писал(а):

Hello. I am Petya. I am the school boy. I am 12. My mother is doctor.
I have the father. He is a cosmonaut.

I live in Soviet Union. There is communism and many good cars. They call as Zhiguli and Volga. We haven't priora yet. Becouse high-tech technologies are in the future.

I like cheese.

hehe
Так ты Петя? Smile
I am Tanya. How are you? Wink
PachaG писал(а):

а учить буду всех, кто захочет

ну и в индивидуальном порядке

жду!
PachaG
How do you do, Tanya?
Секундочка
PachaG писал(а):

How do you do, Tanya?

I am funny Smile What is you doing?
PachaG
Секундочка писал(а):

I am funny What is you doing?

I'm speaking with you Smile
Tell me what do you like?
Ken13
Секундочка писал(а):

Так ты Петя? Smile
I am Tanya. How are you? Wink

superb!

Tanya, I am fine. I am 12. hehe

P.S. I'm not Petya
Секундочка
PachaG писал(а):

Секундочка писал(а):
I am funny What is you doing?

I'm speaking with you
Tell me what do you like?

I like swimming, dancing and dreaming. And you?
Секундочка
Ken13 писал(а):

superb!

Tanya, I am fine. I am 12.

P.S. I'm not Petya

But who are you???
Ken13
Секундочка писал(а):

Синхронным плаванием занимаешься что ли? pst
Ken13
Секундочка писал(а):

Ken13 писал(а):

superb!

Tanya, I am fine. I am 12.

P.S. I'm not Petya

But who are you???

For we are many Smile
PachaG
Секундочка писал(а):

I like sleeping with nice girls Smile And of course I like boobs Smile
Секундочка
Ken13 писал(а):

Синхронным плаванием занимаешься что ли?

pst in english!
Ken13
PachaG писал(а):

Секундочка писал(а):

I like sleeping with nice girls Smile And of course I like boobs Smile

pst pst pst
Секундочка
Ken13 писал(а):

For we are many

well. What is your name?
PachaG писал(а):

I like sleeping with nice girls And of course I like boobs

второе предложение непонятно Smile
PachaG
Секундочка писал(а):

второе предложение непонятно

What is unclear for you?
Ken13
Это возмутительно!

Lime Wire scrambles to avoid annihilation

The company that operates the LimeWire file-sharing software is continuing its efforts to save itself from a potential court-ordered closure, but time is slipping away.
Two weeks ago ago, U.S. District Judge Kimba Wood handed a major legal victory to the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), which filed a copyright lawsuit against the Lime Wire company in 2006. She ruled that Lime Group, parent of LimeWire software maker Lime Wire, and founder Mark Gorton committed copyright infringement. Legal experts say her decision has handed the music industry the means to force the service to cease operations.

On Wednesday, attorneys for Lime Group filed a motion with the court asking Wood to reconsider her decision, according to court documents obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. Lime Group lawyers wrote that the judge made numerous errors in her decision, such as finding that Gorton received a direct financial benefit from the alleged copyright infringement. She also "failed to consider whether Lime Group had the ability to supervise the particular Lime Wire actions," the lawyers claimed in their
filing.

For years, the LimeWire software has been the preferred way to share unauthorized music files on the Web. Users account for 58 percent of the people who said they downloaded music from a peer-to-peer service last year, according to a survey from research firm NPD Group.

Lime Group's filing is standard operating procedure for companies in this kind of situation. It's the legal equivalent of football's "Hail Mary" pass. The RIAA could ask the judge for an injunction to force a Lime Wire shutdown at a hearing Wood scheduled for June 7. Legal experts have said that Lime Group's chances of keeping the doors open are slim at best.

In addition to the 12th-hour court filing, Lime Group has also reached out to some of the four major labels in an effort to negotiate a deal that might save the company, according to multiple music industry sources. Gorton is said to be offering to license music from the big record companies and turn LimeWire into a legal music service. This too is a long shot.

Lime Group has generated a lot of ill feeling with music executives after years of refusing to make even a minimum effort to compensate artists or protect against piracy, sources in the industry said. Lime Wire pocketed $20 million in revenue during some years while giving back nothing to those who created the music.

A Lime Group representative said in a statement Thursday evening: "We will continue to maintain an open dialogue with the rights holders and push forward with our objective of working in concert with the music industry."

So far, it doesn't appear that Lime Group has found much sympathy at the record labels. Music industry sources say the major recording companies have entered into "dialogue" with Gorton and his staff before and it has produced nothing. On multiple occasions, Gorton and Lime Group have signaled that they were ready to filter for pirated music files and send warning notices to those identified as sharing illegal files, a process known as "notice and take down" and few significant changes to the service were ever made, industry insiders told CNET. "They've had years to come to the table," said one music industry executive. "Nobody believes them anymore."

Even some of the staunchest defenders of technology companies suggest that by profiting from file sharing without implementing any antipiracy systems, Gorton and Lime Group were inviting disaster.

Jonathan Zittrain, a professor at Harvard Law School and co-founder of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society, said Wood's decision served as a warning to services that profit from illegal file sharing.

"If you're coming real close to flying the Jolly Roger as a business, you can expect to be in legal trouble," Zittrain told The New York Times.

Since Wood made her ruling against the Lime Group, Gorton and Lime Wire managers have launched a media campaign. In multiple interviews, the company's leaders have sounded astonished that they are in this situation and appear to have just now discovered such things as filtering and notice-and-takedown letters. On the contrary, there's plenty of evidence to show that for years Lime Group has chosen to ignore such copyright protections.

"One way to address what the court is talking about, short of shutting down the network, which I think is overreaching and drastic, is to filter the network of these files in question," Zeeshan Zaidi, Lime Wire's chief operating officer, told Wired.com. "This is a way for us to move forward in the case."

Most companies operating content-sharing services know that to avoid costly litigation and perhaps a court-ordered shutdown, they must provide filtering, meaning they could use software that automatically recognizes and removes unauthorized music files from a site. Video-sharing site YouTube, which has a copyright lawsuit filed by Viacom hanging over its head, launched a filtering system years ago. Google CEO Eric Schmidt has said YouTube could turn a profit this year.
Секундочка
PachaG писал(а):

Секундочка писал(а):
второе предложение непонятно

What is unclear for you?

what is the bood?
Секундочка
Ken13
suu smk

Последний раз редактировалось: Секундочка (28 Май 2010 11:58), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ken13
Секундочка писал(а):

Ken13 писал(а):

For we are many

well. What is your name?
PachaG писал(а):

I like sleeping with nice girls And of course I like boobs

второе предложение непонятно Smile

Во втором предложении то же самое, что и titties, только boobs

My mane is Eugene
Секундочка
Ken13 писал(а):